Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager
What is Polygon Labs?Polygon Labs develops Ethereum scaling solutions for Polygon protocols. Polygon Labs engages with other ecosystem developers to help make available scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchain infrastructure for Web3. Polygon Labs has initially developed a growing suite of protocols for developers to gain easy access to major scaling solutions, including layer 2s (zero-knowledge rollups and optimistic rollups), sidechains, hybrid chains, app-specific chains, enterprise chains, and data availability protocols. Scaling solutions that Polygon Labs initially developed have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized apps, unique addresses exceeding 225 million, over 1.2 million smart contracts created and 2.56 billion total transactions processed since inception. The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.The technical product marketing team is responsible for managing the complete go-to-market strategy for each of Polygon Labs’ products with a goal of achieving product market fit. They work closely with product managers to define positioning, craft messaging, create campaign briefs, perform research, make presentations internally and externally, make product recommendations, and more.
- Take ownership of one or multiple Polygon Labs products with a goal of achieving product-market fit for each
- Develop go-to-market strategies including discovery, research, positioning, strategy, and more.
- Define the product marketing calendar and schedule
- Create campaign briefs of various tiers for every launch
- Define target audiences, personas, and segments
- Coordinate campaign launches from conception to completion and beyond, along with the rest of the PMM team
- Write key copy, messaging, outlines, and more for content on various channels
- Own key metrics for each product and report internally
What you need to succeed
- 6+ years of proven experience in Product Marketing background preferably in the SaaS environment, consumer vertical, or Web3 space.
- Rich knowledge of zk technology
- Frequent user of various kinds of Fintech or Dapps.
- Strong understanding about developing clear product positions and messages, target market and product go-to-market strategy, driving pipeline and product coverage
- Proven ability to create product marketing plans and deliverables.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills with experience working across departments and creating designs.
- Experience in using analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Firebase for data-driven decision making.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently.
- Experience working in a start-up
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
- Interested in researching and keeping up to date with the industry topics and trends to bring new and creative ideas into the discussion.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Polygon Crypto Jobs, Discord Crypto Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Ethereum Web3 Jobs, ZK Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Polygon Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!