Account Executive, Public Sector
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
The sales team responsible for our German Government sector is driven by our mission to make the world a safer place by tracking and investigating activities that involve cryptocurrency like human trafficking, terrorist financing, and money-laundering. We’re experts on the “why” and the “how” with deep relationships and knowledge of navigating government sales processes.
Senior Account Executives establish trust and build strong relationships with Public Sector stakeholders, tailoring their sales approach to their needs, and evangelizing Chainalysis solutions in a compelling yet approachable way. We measure success by the attainment of assigned quota, accuracy of forecasting, and the growth of accounts in the region. They are experts at navigating complex sales cycles and still enjoy the thrill creating a calculated account plan and then closing a deal.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You exceeded your quota and substantially increased our foothold in the German Central Government sector by orchestrating a strategic sales plan
- You’ve helped us develop compelling product positioning and messaging specific to market trends, competitive drivers, region-specific sales channels, and more
- Your relationships with customers are built on trust and transparency resulting in network referrals that ultimately build Chainalysis’ brand awareness
- You’ve built a diverse pipeline of opportunities resulting in consistent and accurate forecasting
- You’ve consistently used data from sales figures, marketing campaigns, and promotional activities to enable you to meet and exceed sales goals
- Product and Engineering teams rely on your advice and input to inform new product features and solutions
- You have relationships across departments at Chainalysis allowing you to provide expert advice to prospects related to technical concepts, product roadmaps, solutions implementations, training, and craft appropriate customer proposals
A background like this helps:
- Demonstrated history in a previous B2B SaaS sales role
- Solid understanding of Central Government/Law Enforcement departments
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- Track record in both new business development and strategic account development
- You don’t have to be a blockchain expert, but you’re insatiably curious and willing to learn
- You’re willing to travel as needed (when it’s safe again!)
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Fluent in English and also German