ADP | UX Designer (Direct Hire) Canada or Brazil Only
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Canada or Brazil Only
- SALARY: $110,000 – $145,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We've onboarded some of the world's most reputable brands and now we need a UX Designer (Direct Hire) Canada or Brazil Only for one of our clients.
Direct hire position | Quick interview process | Fantastic Benefits | CANADIAN or BRAZILIAN Candidates only | PLEASE ATTACH RESUME AND PORTFOLIO
What you’ll be working on
In this role, you will work with a highly creative and intelligent team working on new innovative solutions for everyday workers. As our UX Designer, you directly impact and ensure the team builds tools that our customers love. Your work will touch millions of end-users. This role is a great opportunity to contribute to projects that allow you to provide a better experience without limiting your creativity by what we already use.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will use your entire range of user experience design, visual design, and data visualization to craft innovative solutions. Our best UX Designers have a knack for taking a holistic approach to delivering value and delighting our clients. You’ll use your keen curiosity to gather information to untangle client problems and understand that tapping into your team can provide the best outcomes. You have a passion for collaboration and savor thought experimentation and iteration in the design process.
What You’ll Do:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- As the UX designer for the team, your job is to plan a sprint ahead, anticipating what the engineering team needs to build. You’ll do design planning with the product owners, engineering, and UX team/leaders for future work and backlog grooming. You will use your UX skills to visualize creative solutions for customer problems with your team.
- User Research. You’ll incorporate feedback from client users into each iteration of work. Understanding the problem through user research will help you deliver the right solution, whether you conduct your own or partner with a UX Researcher. You have a desire and aptitude for spotting User Experience trends and turning them into enterprise recommendations.
- Facilitate Discussion. Your communication skills are vital to your success as a UX Designer, whether in discussions with engineers, client users, or peers. Being vocal in your craft is valuable to this role.
- You bring both your experience and understanding of lean UX and design sprint methodology to the role. We work in an agile environment, and you will be responsible for adapting and influencing a Lean/Agile approach to design. You’ll be a part of the agile ceremonies celebrating with your team after every two-week sprint cycle.
- You’re comfortable working on next-generation products with innovative tech stacks that may be new to you. Inevitable challenges will arise, and we’ll rely on you to look for a solution.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.