Analyst/Associate, Data Engineer
Who You Are:
Working as part of the data engineering/trading team, you are an expert on data pipelining and big data processing frameworks, have experience with working with various backend technologies (Java, Python, Scala, Go) and have a detailed working knowledge of core software engineering concepts, such as garbage collection, asynchronous processing, and data structures. You have experience in building high throughput, low latency streaming pipelines using messaging queues. You are also familiar with building deployment processes for applications, including unit testing, integration testing, and deployment to a cloud provider (EC2, Kubernetes). You have a curiosity for learning new technologies and expanding your expertise across trading technology stacks.
As a team member, you will focus on trading system development which will involve efficient computation, complex interconnected processes, parallel low latency processes which require a deep understanding of control flow.
- Kafka, AWS SQS, or MQ
- Relational and non-relational Databases (Postgres, SQL Server, Databricks)
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate extensively with the Derivatives Trading team to develop options portfolio management systems and automate and implement trading algorithms.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of professional experience working in software development
- Experience with building data pipelines, APIs, and reporting tools
- Strong knowledge of data structures, their implementations, and optimization techniques
- University degree in computer science, physics, engineering, or equivalent programming experience
- Full lifecycle development of a commercial system, including: requirements definition, agile planning, releasing, and production support
- Experience in Crypto or Finance
- Experience building ML models
- Experience working on trading systems
- Basic familiarity with options modeling (pricing and implementation)
- Volatility fitting algoritms (SABR)
- Monte Carlo Simulation Experience
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Analyst Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Java Crypto Jobs, Scala Crypto Jobs, Kubernetes Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.