Associate - Travel and Events
atKraken Digital Asset Exchange
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
"We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot." Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we're hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
Building the Internet of Money Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world. Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture Explained to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who have a long track record of building premium products for professionals and institutions as well as newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch, with a focus on world-class customer support and crypto education for all. Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!Proof of WorkThe TeamJoin our Travel & Events Team and play a vital role in bringing our remote-first company together to enable connections, experience a global perspective and boost motivation! Our team consists of hospitality-minded, experienced players, dedicated to providing organized travel and unique experiences to our colleagues. This team thrives on synergy and flexibility - encouraging open dialogue, constructive feedback and creative problem-solving. The Travel & Events team’s greatest strength is our ability to embrace challenges together and use our passion for the industry to deliver memorable events.
- Partner with internal planners to assist with the planning and onsite execution of events
- Build relationships with internal teams
- Build and manage vendor relationships
- Assist with reviewing RFP responses from hotels
- Research locations, vendors, and necessary event-related items
- Build and manage event registration websites
- Compile, maintain and communicate rooming list changes with hotels
- Handle daily travel requests and ensure policy complianceLiaison between travel management company and employees
- Provide support to internal employees with travel-related issues
Skills you should HODL
- 2+ years of experience assisting with internal, incentive travel/events
- Motivated self-starter that can also work on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with the team, provide excellent customer service, discretely handle sensitive information and prioritize
- Clear communication skills with internal stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 25% (internationally)
- Experience with Cvent (Required)
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, NFT Web3 Jobs, Customer Support Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Please let Kraken Digital Asset Exchange know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!