Binance Accelerator Program - Community & Events (Spain)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?The Binance Accelerator Program is dedicated to early careers talents with internships or 1 year professional experience. It is a full time opportunity to work with local and central Marketing teams at Binance for a minimum of 6 months.
- Grow and manage local user focused online and offline Binance communities
- Moderate the Spanish social media and chat groups to increase community followers and increase positive engagement
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to best facilitate the local community
- Organize online and offline events and meet-ups in your region
- Create, translate, and proofread content that will serve the local community and users well for Binance, focusing on the local market
- Setup close partnerships with the regional Developer Communities, Universities, Blockchains associations, KOLs, and other web2 and web3 audiences
- Deploy successful online and offline Developers campaigns, such as hackathons, workshops and conferences from ideation to execution
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion
- Serve as a liaison between Binance Angels and all departments at Binance to coordinate and support special projects, marketing initiatives and campaigns, community AMAs, communications, among other program tasks
- Assist in the recruiting and onboarding of new volunteers for the Binance Angels program
- Bachelor degree or above, prefer major in marketing
- Exposure to digital marketing planning and execution work experience, preferably in crypto exchanges/fintech/eCommerce/tech/gaming, B2C facing
- Past marketing/growth roles at Spanish virtual asset exchange is strongly preferred. Knowledge in crypto, blockchain technology, and the Binance ecosystem
- Extremely organized, able to manage time effectively, and comfortable working across time zones and multiple projects
- Language skills: Spanish, and Advanced English
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and many moving parts at once
- Experience in community management and events is a plus
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Social Media Crypto Jobs.