Binance Accelerator Programme - Merchant Operations and Marketing, Pay & Card
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.About Binance Accelerator Programme Binance Accelerator Programme is a concise 3 - 6 months programme designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. Who may applyCurrent students, fresh graduates, and candidates who are mid-career switchers.We are opening up a Merchant Operations and Marketing internship (6 months) for application. As part of our team, you will work closely with the Business Development team and multiple stakeholders to drive digital asset/blockchain-related payment and merchant solutions products.
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives with partners to drive greater brand awareness and usage of Binance Pay and Card (e.g. campaigns, communication plan).
- Coordinate, track and drive marketing campaigns with internal and external stakeholders to ensure campaigns are executed promptly and in line with marketing policies.
- Ensure all campaign funds, timelines and materials are tracked and communicated timely to all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the product and marketing functions to identify strategic areas of growth and execute on business expansion plans.
- Performance quantitative and qualitative analysis, market research and competitor analysis related to crypto payments.
- Support operational aspects of the business include partner onboarding, customer support, program tracking & management, campaign ideas and integrations.
- Build best practices and business use cases with external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Passion for crypto and digital assets with an astute understanding of B2B client needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, very strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver, results-driven, hands-on, and able to execute fast.
- Strong marketing skill sets.
- Strong communication skills Critical thinking and analytical skills to generate insights with data.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills for presentations and business projections.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Internship Crypto Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Business Development Web3 Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Entry Level Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Customer Support Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!