Senior Blockchain Developer
Airstack is a decentralized data network that makes blockchain activity easily discoverable, browsable, and consumable. Before Airstack, blockchain data was trapped in silos: A person might transact with a bunch of dapps, or interact with different protocols, or earn various currencies, or trade different tokens, or participate in various DAOs, or be a member of several NFT communities, and each of those transactions happen in isolation. Airstack brings those transactions together in virtual stacks of data. For example, with Airstack you can easily pinpoint that 5040 people all used a specific dapp today, that 807 of them used that dapp plus a specific DeFi protocol, 257 of them are members of investment DAOs, and that 53 of them are also attending the upcoming ETH.cc conference.
This data is incredibly valuable to developers, traders, investors, marketers, and for various types of business development. The Airstack Data Privacy Protocol (ADPP) provides for access to this data while empowering consumers to securely lock, control and monetize it. ADPP also provides a method for ensuring that no 3rd party, including Airstack, can de-anonymize user data without their permission.
We are looking for a passionate blockchain developer to join the Airstack core development team. Airstack is a decentralized data network that makes blockchain activity easily discoverable, browsable, and consumable.
- By being one of the core blockchain engineers you will have a large impact on the direction of the protocol and blockchain applications both from a design and technical perspective
- Being involved in protocol design and development
- Writing simple, high quality, and secure smart contracts
- Write the libraries to interface with smart contracts
- Back-end development
- Working with security auditing firms to ensure safety of code
- Ethereum, EVM experience is a must
- Experience designing, architecting, and implementing engineering solutions
- Professional experience with git, code reviews, testing
- Experience working with REST and Graphql APIs
- Understanding of DeFi, NFTs, DAOs is a plus, also Sub Graphs
- Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution
- Interest in solving complex challenges, questions the status quo, and raises opinions on design choices
- Collaborative energy and ability to work well in teams
- Have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- A valued teammate in a dynamic, autonomous, multi-functional agile team
- Love working on a team where you constantly learn, experiment, and iterate quickly
WhereWe are a distributed workforce enabling everyone to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Company stock options and token incentive plans
Airstack is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
June 15, 2022