Blockchain Researcher – (Data Analyst)
Who You Are:
Galaxy Digital Research is hiring an Analyst to join the research team covering the digital assets ecosystem for internal and external clients. Utilizing on-chain data, market data, internal experimentation, industry relationships, and the insights available through Galaxy’s diversified businesses, Galaxy Digital Research has a unique vantagepoint into digital asset markets from which to provide high quality research to our institutional clients and partners. Analysts will generate and disseminate top-tier research products to institutional investors through a multi-channel distribution platform comprised of written reports, audio and visual media, and live interviews and appearances.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze major public blockchain networks like Bitcoin and Ethereum and associated ecosystems
- Develop and nurture relationships and partnerships with industry stakeholders
- Identify and pursue research topics independently and/or as part of an assigned effort
- Leverage on-chain data to generate unique and insightful research content for internal and external distribution
- Collaborate with backend developers and data engineering teams to optimize data extraction processes and ensure the efficient consumption of API resources
- Serve as a thought leader on various crypto topics and consult with internal and external clients
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of professional experience working in financial services or technology
- Strong, existing knowledge of cryptocurrency networks, markets
- Skills in technical research, data science, financial analysis & modeling
- High proficiency with SQL (e.g., writing complex queries, joins, and aggregations) and Python (e.g., NumPy, Pandas, dplyr)
- Familiarity in using libraries and tools for API data processing
- Experience using block explorers and crypto-related data visualization tools (e.g., Dune, Flipside, Nansen, Footprint Analytics)
- Capability to self-direct and drive projects with minimal supervision, effectively managing time and resources to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics clearly and concisely to a non-technical audience
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity compensation
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Company-paid health and protective benefits for employees, partners, and other dependents
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks in-office
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Employee Resource Groups
*Benefits may vary depending on location.
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Analyst Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Python Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Ethereum Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Please let Galaxy know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!