Business Development Lead
Ledgerlink Labs is a Web 3.0 Venture Builder & Optimizer. We have been providing deep market knowledge through 6+ years of experience in the crypto/ web3.0 space with previous experience in wealth management, trading, trade finance, fundraising, cryptographic systems security and development. This allows us to develop strategies for clients and partners on short-, medium- and longterm time frames while building and tailoring value accruition mechanisms for projects and ventures where it makes sense, such as: token economies, DeFi protocols & usage of NFTs in different capacities.
This includes strategies and execution accros a myriad of verticals represented in our core services:- Fullscope analysis of the current state of a project/business- Assistance with Ideation- Defining value propositions and value capture mechanisms (through token economies/ NFT's/ Fee structuring, defi mechanisms,...- Defining System Architecture- Product Development (we have dedicated Developers to assist existing teams)- Go-to-market Strategies- Marketing Strategy - Legal Compliance- Partnership Management- General advisory & growth support- Structuring of Fundraising Rounds
Our clients cover the entire spectrum from basement dwelling degenerates where business logic needs to be inserted all the way to existing cooperations looking to set-up their firm for the next 15 years where more of a nimble, crypto native professional degeneracy needs to be implemented. Occasional in-house project. Partners cover the spectrum from foundations to market makers to VC's through all the tier levels varying from Silicon Valley to chad Crypto native VC's to stealth wealth anons and everything in between.In other projects we noticed that outside help often offers splintered solutions, which makes it extremely difficult to get an overview of a strategic plan and its execution. Our approach is completely different. We offer solid full stack strategic advice and execution without overpromising.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Lead who shares our vision and finds him/her/themself in our theses across markets.We currently stand as follows;
The market is always the greatest teacher. In this case the market has shown that the technology works and didnt break under a large amount of stress, with a stable provider, a massive borrower/lender and one of the biggest hedge funds in the space getting into trouble. This will probably have somewhat of a contagion effect and the pain in the short term market wise probably isn't over.
As stated, but we want to put some emphasis on this again; the rails didn't break and showed great resilience. It's entities that played around with leverage and synthetic assets that are dealing with the blows, and obviously the small retail investor is feeling that in current prices.
The main obstacle we're seeing and building towards is that there are way too few real assets on those rails and that projects seek to build their own rails instead of providing value to the existing system.
We aim to bring those real assets to the system and develop further on pick-and shovel projects that bring resilience and new possibilites/utility to existing projects and ecosystems. We don't care about fancy names or denominators (NFT,Crypto,Web3,Web5,Tokens,...) and the weight they sometimes carry in narratives. We're using the tech stack that empowers the users of projects developped or supported by our partners/clients
Key Responsibilities:- Develop business development strategies and establish strategic partnership connections with potential partners
- Manage customer relationship management software and data tracking sheets
- Continuously review and analyze market trends
- Set and track goals and metrics to gauge effective partnership and customers growth and engagement
- Implement data measurement and analysis strategies to guide best practices.
- Continuously refresh our value proposition to provide the best possible offerings
- Research competitive analysis to develop our selling strategies and strategic decisions
- Report and cooperate with senior business development and partnership teams in order to deliver assignments promptly and accurately- Identify new prospects
- Strategize initiatives, develop proposals, and foster partnerships
- Manage ongoing relationships with existing partners to identify opportunities for growth
- Constantly seek new opportunities, have a firm understanding of our business lines, products and tech tools, and identify new business opportunities
- Promote and execute communication initiatives and key program rollouts.
- At least 1-3 years crypto partnership management experience.
- A network of existing relationships in the space
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Experience in developing and writing proposals to partners and potential customers
- Experience using project management, CRM, and microsoft office software for sales
- Experience in autonomously conducting market research, analyzing data, and developing business cases to prioritize the highest impact opportunities
- A passion for the space, no matter what part of the cycle we're in. At least an intermediate understanding of crypto technology and crypto wallets, including metamask, NFTs, and DeFi protocols.
- High caliber of operational standards background—always proactive and meticulous, with an eye for detail.- Additional languages are a bonus
⁃ Fair market pay ⁃ Upside through individual commission schedules; ⁃ Upside through token allocation on projects;
⁃ Work from home; ⁃ No standard hours as long as the work is done at the end; ⁃ Attend blockchain-centric conferences and board meetings across the world