Chief Marketing Officer
Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin's most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill our mission - to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
As Chief Marketing Officer, you will work closely together with the Head of Marketing to make Lisk known in the crypto industry as one of the leading Web3 platforms. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.com and on GitHub.
- Coordinate and lead the Marketing department
- Conceptualize marketing strategies
- Evaluate marketing strategies
- Implement marketing strategies
- Conceptualize business development strategies
- Evaluate business development strategies
- Implement business development strategies
- Prepare department reports, forecasts, handbooks and budgets
- Conduct department requirements gatherings
- Coordinate cross-department alignment
- Manage department governance
- Represent company and department to the community, media, and at events
- Native level fluency in English (spoken and written)
- 5+ years professional marketing experience
- University degree in management, business, marketing or similar field
- Outstanding leadership qualities
- Exceptional people and department management skills
- Good knowledge of Lisk, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other protocols
- Good knowledge of blockchain
We offer you a wide range of benefits: international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment, and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.