Content Writer Intern
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Binance is looking for a budding Content Writer (Intern) for our Academy who can produce stimulating written content to educate, inspire and excite our existing and new audiences. Your material will shape how the world sees Binance!
- Draft, create, improve and proofread content quickly, efficiently, and against deadlines, guidelines, and briefs
- Work with senior writers and editors to help them complete tasks and provide support where needed
- Collaborate with product and business development, marketing specialists, designers, video editors, and other teams and creatives to quickly draft engaging content pieces that enhance the visibility of Binance and our products
- Research topics, such as specific personas, industries and technologies, and use our resources to create copy that speaks authentically to our audiences
- Incorporate SEO best practices into writing, including the integration of keywords, in-line links, formatting and more
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into content needs
- Studying for a Bachelor's or higher degree, ideally, in English, Journalism, Media, Communications, Marketing, Economics, or related fields
- Native in English
- Excellent writing and research skills, strong attention to detail
- Some content creation and/or editorial experience (in news, tech, finance) preferred
- Eager to work with new financial technologies (ie. cryptocurrency, blockchain and Fintech)
- Fundamental understanding of web traffic metrics, analytics and content optimization
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, ability to work remotely and sync regularly on progress and delivery