Creator Partnerships, Lead
- Develop the strategy for creator community programs, owning the end-to-end strategy, execution and measurement. Lead cross-functional teams and agencies through executing against this work.
- Partner with our VP of Marketing to bring our biggest creator partnerships to life. Own both major GTMs as well as an ongoing engagement strategy.
- Define our creator engagement & retention strategy, and stand up that approach across partnerships, events, comms, and products.
- Recommend and build an approach for a referral program in partnership with product and growth marketing. Define how and where we communicate this to customers, and how we experiment over time.
- Stand-up and scale Community programs. Build programs, campaigns, and experiences in which artists & producers can connect, learn and grow.
- Shape and own the brand & community marketing team outcomes and KPIs.
- Track and analyze community growth metrics to ensure creator engagement, retention and satisfaction.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing, with experience brand & community-led growth strategies.
- You have significant cross-channel marketing proficiency (brand, media, growth)
- You have a demonstrated experience of building brands that play a meaningful role in culture – building preference and loyalty with customers.
- You are an inspiring storyteller - you’ve led campaigns & programs that bring breakthrough ideas to life, translating to massive business impact.
- You are a strategy leader with a bias-towards-action, and love experimenting and iterating.
- You are the ultimate stakeholder manager, and have experience partnering across marketing, communications, customer support, product, etc.
- You are a proactive communicator who can efficiently run cross-departmental projects with multiple stakeholders and maintain project timelines and deliverables.
- You are a team player that is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to help out the team.
- You love roles that enable you to flex across different challenges and responsibilities, and are able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment.