Developer Relations and Community Specialist (India) (Remote)
Metaschool is looking for a Developer Relations & Community Specialist to identify & partner with developer communities across India to bring more devs in the web3 ecosystem.
There are 30M developers in the world but only 24k devs are actively contributing to the web3 ecosystem as of now. Blockchain and protocol companies need more devs in web3 to survive and thrive. Metaschool helps these companies by building fun, free and exciting projects for web2 devs to propel to web3. Find this exciting? Keep reading.
Working at Metaschool
Metaschool produces courses for devs to build, ship and learn web3. We have over 70K devs signed up from 50+ countries within 5 months of launch.
We’re a decentralized, remote-first company with teammates based in Singapore, India and Pakistan (for now 😉). We are divided by borders but our common mission to help devs build and flourish in the web3 ecosystem has brought us very close. If you are in any timezone of Asia and are a web3 native, we would love to have you onboard.
- Buidl dope shit! - We care about what you have built, not your degrees or FAANG experience.
- Stay weird - Own yourself, be yourself! Diversity is our strength!
- Improve daily - Daily efforts compound. Don’t underestimate them.
- Developers come first - We are building for devs. Put them first, always!
- Learners for life - Leave your ego outside, learn whenever you can.
- Collaborate to win - If you want to go far, collaborate and go with a team.
As Metaschool is all about building for developers this role is crucial for making sure we keep developers first. In this role we expect you to go beyond managing a community on Discord and roll up your sleeves to find those hyperactive developer communities all over India. While closing community partners is a key aspect of this role nurturing these developer relationships will also be critical to business success. Metaschool wants to be in the heart and soul of any developer aiming to make a dent in the decentralized internet and our community guy or gal will be the catalyst in making this happen.
Our Community Specialist can possibly:
- Identify, partner and onboard devs via different offline and online developer communities like Google Developer Groups, Meta Developer Circles and organize activities to keep them engaged.
- Collaborate on Web3 related events inviting all developers from your Indian chapters to build and ship for our partner companies.
- Curate live sessions to educate devs about web3 via Zoom, or Twitter Spaces.
- Bring the community together by organizing and sharing web3 updates and discussions on our Discord server.
- And nurture your relationships with developers communities, developers, and organizations looking to train devs in web3.
The ideal individual to look over this role should:
- Be a developer at heart if not on paper
- Be crazy about community building and have some following within the dev community already
- Be KPI focused and drive success quantitatively
- Have a working knowledge of English and Hindi - but it never hurts to be Trilingual
- Be a savant in social media management
- Enjoy being partners in crime with the engineering and growth teams to unlock better customer experiences
- Be a startup enthusiast
If any of the above doesn’t apply to you and you still strongly feel you can do it. Don’t let us stop you.. Apply for the opportunity.
At Metaschool, you will have exposure to product, business, growth, technology and everything in between. Additionally, you will get:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Equity
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Macbook + Workstation Allowance
- Multiple Tech subscription(s) to make your life easier
- And an amazing bunch of weird frens!!
We are so excited to see you around. Please reach out to us and we’d be happy to speak to you.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Social Media Web3 Jobs, Discord Web3 Jobs, Devrel Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Please let metaschool know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!