DripShop Live | Principal Full Stack Engineer (Direct Hire)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere(Time Zone: EST | Full day overlap)
- SALARY: $100,000 – $250,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long term
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We've onboarded some of the world's most reputable brands and now we need a Principal Full Stack Engineer (Direct Hire) for one of our clients.
- The ideal candidate is full stack with a focus on the backend
- Can work with React and is comfortable with CSS
- Worked on scaling issues and distributed systems
- Has experience building microservices.
- Has work experience with web sockets, webRTC and RTMP / HLS.
- Is comfortable architecting, coding and can do test driven development.
- 10+ years of experience after college
- Ideally proficient in Nodejs / GraphQL yoga.
- Also has experience with Java or GoLang.
- Can rebuild drip backend entirely, collaborate with two other senior engineers or possibly even lead them as a principal engineer.
Who you are:
- Passionate about (or excited to learn about) our core collectible categories (Pokémon, Magic, sports cards, and other trading cards) and NFTs
- Full Stack Engineer with Experience building and launching products
- Structured, process-oriented, and data-driven
- Love working in a fast-paced startup environment and a small team — juggling multiple
- priorities and making things happen
- Excited to help build something new and define the future of live commerce
- Flexible, collaborative team player
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to product development helping the team build backend for live stream commerce
- Monitor system and identify bottlenecks and improve system stability.
- Research better ways to implement various aspect of systems
- Contribute to both frontend and backend with an emphasis on the backend development
Who We Are:
Drip (dripshop.live) is a fast-growing, VC-backed live shopping platform and community for collectibles and NFTs. Drip enables collectors to buy, sell, and stream with their communities. We closed a $23M Series A at $100M+ valuation to build our team and power our development of next-generation experiences and expansion into more categories!
We are sellers first
We are customer obsessed
Engaged with the community we build for
Embrace radical ownership
Value radical candor
Strive to be excellent
Make the case for optimism
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.