As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
"We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot." Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we're hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
Building the Future of Crypto Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch.Become a Krakenite and build the future of crypto!Proof of workThe teamThe Business Solutions team is responsible for owning and managing various SaaS applications, integrations, and automations for various business functions at Kraken including HR, Finance, and Legal. This team works closely with our stakeholders to provide technology solutions and services to enable them for success in carrying out business operations & launching strategic business projects.As an Enterprise Architect, you will be a critical resource working with the various business teams to map out key business processes, understand current challenges/ areas of improvement and recommend secure and scalable solutions leveraging technology, automation and integration capabilities within IT. Your goal is to enable business for efficiency and productivity by architecting and designing solutions by collaborating with business, IT and engineering teams. You will work closely with senior leadership from both business and IT and act as a guide and influencer in the area of Enterprise Architecture.This role requires thorough working knowledge of the modern day Enterprise Applications technology landscape(including SaaS, PaaS, iPaaS and on-prem apps), business value stream mapping, architecture & security best practices. This role reports to the Sr. Director of IT.
- Design and implement an Enterprise Architecture strategy for Business solutions.
- Meet with various business functions to introduce them to EA, and promote the benefits of EA as a capability for business within IT.
- Act as a bridge between business and IT to ensure business objectives are met using technology services(Apps, Integrations, Automations, etc) following best in-class architecture.
- Partner closely with business and engineering stakeholders to document current state processes, develop value stream maps and capability models.
- Leverage value stream mapping exercises across business and IT functions to identify opportunities for optimization and transformation.
- Represent the Business Solutions team and act as the point of contact for Architecture/ Security reviews and discussions with Security, Risk and Compliance teams.
- Partner with business and procurement teams during the evaluation of new Technology and provide assessment and guidance from a security and architecture standpoint.
- Challenge business and IT on legacy processes and methodologies to change behaviors and enable scale, security and performance.
- Partner with stakeholders on business process transformation initiatives to reimagine the processes, architecture and technology landscape.
- Author and publish architectural best practices and standards for technology teams.
- Stay abreast of new and evolving technologies and architectural patterns to experiment them for Business Solution’s key integrations, automations, etc.
Skills you should HODL
- Overall 8+ years of IT experience with a minimum of 5+ years of experience working as an Enterprise Architect.
- Strong working knowledge of HR, Finance organizations and their critical business processes like Hire to Retire, Procure to Pay, etc is a must.
- Experience with owning and managing architecture for complex and large enterprise landscapes consisting of SaaS and On-prem applications.
- Ability to develop and drive technical roadmap for improving current state, reducing tech debt and improving security posture.
- Experience working as an Enterprise Architect in a hyper-growth environment and fin-tech is a plus.
- Ability to provide recommendations and suggestions backed by industry best practices and market research.
- Experience with audit, compliance and security reviews for complex enterprise applications landscape with large data volume is a plus.
- Experience with architecture methodologies/ frameworks such as API, SOA, and TOGAF is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Legal Crypto Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Director Crypto Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, NFT Web3 Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Kraken Digital Asset Exchange know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!