Founding Product Designer (UX/UI)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: United States only - Remote
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 – $120/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week
This role will be a founding member of our client's team. You will be their first full-time product design hire. Contract-to-hire candidates only, please.
Our client a groundbreaking decentralized social platform built entirely on the Internet Computer (ICP). It has become a launchpad for building Web3 communities where users can set up governance rules, define roles, reward users with airdrops, and gate based on NFT ownership.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to define the design of an emerging Web3 social media platform from the ground up. You should have a broad enough UX/UI and visual design skillset to be our client's first designer and be capable of taking on this challenge entirely by yourself.
In 1 Year, We'll Thank You For...
- Redesigning our client
- Creating a high quality, forward thinking, and emotionally engaging visual aesthetic
- Creating an easy-to-use & frictionless UX
- Creating new ways for users to seamlessly interact with Web3
- Creating a standardized design system & language
- Building the foundation of a design team
- Caring about the quality of your work and experience
- Working thoughtfully with engineering, growth, and marketing
- Bonus: Creating art for unique, visually-compelling NFTs (not required, but if you can do this in addition to the above, we will cry while we thank you)
- A visually compelling & thoughtful portfolio
- Experience designing UI & UX for consumer applications
- Ability to execute on the entire product design process from user flows to wireframes to final assets
- Strong visual eye & understanding of current Web3 design trends
- Up-to-date knowledge of design tools
- Bonus: Experience designing a social media application
- Bonus: Branding expertise
- Bonus: Ability to create visually-compelling art and illustrations
- Bonus: Enthusiasm for crypto, decentralized tech, and Web3