Front End Engineer [Remote]
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: United States only - Remote (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RATE: Our client is looking to pay $90 – $110/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week
What you’ll be working on
As a Web Software Engineer working in Global Brand & Experience, you'll enable and effectively reach out and connect with current and future customers. Our client's mission is providing an easy, enjoyable experience for their customers! They do this by teaming up with designers, marketers, content authors, and engineers to enable and build brand consistent experiences.
Here are few examples of the kinds of things you’ll do:
- Demonstrate your passion for solving problems and producing high quality solutions through web development.
- Be part of an agile product team, collaborating often through pair and mob programming.
- Practice servant leadership; wear multiple hats
- Continuous improvement mindset; forward thinking
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders as well as communicate business objectives to the technical team and get buy-in.
- Understand complex technical problems and translate them into clear and engaging solutions.
- Enable new capabilities on their flagship marketing website, while contributing back to their enterprise content management system and design system.
- Minimal on call required
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree (preference in a computer science, technology, engineering or math-related field or equivalent experience) and 3+ years of coding experience
- Experience theming and supporting a content management system
Here are a few more technologies you'll use in this role:
- Drupal theming and configuration
- Atomic Design/design systems
- CI/CD tooling, examples include CircleCI and GitHub Actions
- Cloud platforms, examples include Pantheon and AWS
- Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1