Terra is a public blockchain protocol deploying a suite of algorithmic decentralized stablecoins which underpin a thriving ecosystem that brings DeFi to the masses.
Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that set the stage for open financial platforms.At its core, Terra is a platform for developers. Developers can build applications on top of the Terra blockchain for countless use cases in crypto, including instant payments using stablecoins, trading synthetic assets, generating savings yields from deposits, recurring payments, and NFTs.As featured in: CoinDesk: Terra Becomes Second-Largest DeFi Protocol, Surpassing Binance Smart ChainDecrypt: Luna Token Sale Raises 1 Billion Bitcoin ReserveCointelegraph: Luna Flips Ethereum becoming second-largest network for staked valueFortune: Cryptocurrency Exchanges Back $32 Million Stable Coin Project
- Evolve the visual identity of Terra through original, creative design.
- Lead the creation of visual imagery to compliment Terra’s marketing materials, including blogs and tweets.
- Design media assets used on Terra-owned websites such as Terra.money
- Build on our existing designs to create a complete brand style guide for Terra including captivating imagery, typography, and other elements that convey who we are.
- Build and maintain a library of creative and digital brand assets.
- Work with partners on animated and visual material for educational and promotional initiatives.
- Participate in communications discussions and present new ideas that bring the Terra brand to life in new markets.
- 3+ years of design experience.
- An available online design portfolio.
- Experience in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe products.
- Understanding of vector graphics and the SVG format.
- Experience contributing to design projects from ideation to creation through to implementation.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and shifting priorities.
- Degen mindset -- ambitious, motivated, and able to move quickly -- adapting to changing scenarios effectively.
- Capable of working non-traditional hours for global coordination with third parties.
- Portfolio demonstrating systematic brand and identity design.
- Strong understanding of typography, design principles, and color.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-motivated team player with refined and assertive leadership skills.
- Experience creating brand guidelines.
- Experience with video production.
- Bonus -- Acutely familiar with the Terra ecosystem and the LUNAtic community.
- Bonus 2x - Experience with Webflow**