Lifecycle Campaign Developer
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
"We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot." Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we're hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
Building the Future of Crypto Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch.Become a Krakenite and build the future of crypto!The TeamThe Marketing Operations and Technology team supports the company’s growth and client engagement strategy by implementing tools and executing cross-channel communications in order to help our clients make the most of Kraken’s exchange ecosystem. We strive to serve our internal and external clients with best-in-class technology and marketing best practices, such as hyper-personalization and real-time, relevant messaging, towards flawless execution.Kraken’s CRM Ops team is looking for a campaign developer/specialist who will build marketing campaigns in our client engagement tool. We need support to execute and automate lifecycle campaigns using our best-in-class marketing technology tools to build complex customer journeys and dynamic, personalized content to serve all of our client segments. Besides building lifecycle campaigns, this is a role that will support a fast-paced environment, supporting ad-hoc campaigns such as new asset launches. This role will report to our Director of Marketing Technology and Operations, and collaborate cross-functionally with lifecycle marketing, product marketing, product management, and client support teams.
- Build and deploy on messaging campaigns across email, push, and in-app (web/app) messages; as well as audience segments based on the business logic provided by requestors
- Implement copy and creative tests, and provide design and copywriting input ad-hoc to optimize engagement & conversion
- Collaborate with internal partners for QA and approvals - sending test emails/push to requestors and coordinating with product teams in designing and QA-ing in-app messages
- Attend team meetings to understand priorities and conduct campaign reviews with relevant stakeholders
- Apply learnings from historical campaigns and help ideate on campaign testing roadmap for each customer journey towards optimization based on campaign and business KPIs
Skills you should HODL
- 2-5 years of experience with ESP management required (Braze, Klaviyo, Iterable, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS coding
- An understanding of performance metrics as well as business/marketing analytics
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong crypto conviction and familiarity with our product offerings
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Director Crypto Jobs, Quality Assurance Crypto Jobs, NFT Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.