Marketing & Community Management - Denmark (paid internship)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for a marketer; but most importantly someone who is strong-willed and self-motivated. A person that can understand complex topics and create innovative and efficient content with performing outcomes. The ideal candidate is in tune with the cryptocurrency industry and passionate about Binance.You are versatile with a “hacker” mindset and a great person to work with, able to write and edit clear, concise copy on tight deadlines.We are looking for an organized and rigorous worker, with excellent English and no fear to do the hard work when it is needed. We are a team of builders, so we build. “Hardcore” is one of the core values of Binance, remember that when you apply.Full-time opportunities are available after the Internship.
- Assist in the growth and management of local online and offline Binance communities, in Denmark
- Create, translate, and proofread content for Binance, focusing on the local market
- Moderate the regional Binance social media channels, platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement
- Assist in organizing online and offline events and meet-ups
- Support the development and coordination of local marketing campaigns on various platforms, including social media, e-mail and internal app pushes
- Analysis and reporting of market growth, surveys, etc.
- Using social media to engage users, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Must have a strong interest and knowledge in the crypto/blockchain/technology space
- Must be able to work independently and remotely
- Previous marketing internship experience
- Must speak Danish and English fluently
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Community Management Web3 Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Internship Crypto Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Social Media Crypto Jobs, Entry Level Web3 Jobs.