Q is a novel blockchain that combines the benefits of a public, open and decentralized ledger with the transparency and predictability of enforceable private contracts. It is based on a unique governance system, which has the Q Constitution at its core. Q thereby enables a great variety of real-life use cases which desire decentralization but require scaleability and dependability.
To learn more about Q, visit the website q.org
As Marketing Lead you will lead the end-to-end creation of a high-performing marketing and demand generation program.
- You will create the marketing and growth strategy, hire a team, select the marketing architecture and design the programs to drive new user adoption of the Q protocol.
- You will work cross-functionally with our technical, product, business development and other teams to develop and produce content and events and drive engagement.
- You will design and execute community initiatives.
- You will develop key market, strategic and operational insights that will shape and accelerate the growth of the Q protocol.
- Lead Q Development AG’s marketing strategy
- Define, execute and scale various marketing channels and run multichannel campaigns that generate usage growth
- Create internal and external awareness and engagement
- Set up, develop and mentor a multi-disciplinary collaborative team of high-performing marketing professionals – consisting of internal staff at Q Development AG and community members
- Engage in customer research and gather competitive intelligence that can be used to drive the perfect messaging to the various stakeholder groups
- Shape the product development roadmap by conducting customer research, telling a compelling product story
- Execute on a range of marketing opportunities including press announcements, videos, AMAs, meetups, content, and more with ecosystem projects
- Solid understanding of blockchain, with a strong passion about technology and a deep interest in constantly expanding your knowledge
- Crypto Industry knowledge (Layer 1s, DeFi, crypto community & trends, usecases, governance)
- Experience in working with a global team across geographic and cultural boundaries
- Ability to build and mentor a high performing team
- Expertise in working with various online community platforms and tools
- The role can be done remotely, but availability during some working hours in the Central European Time zone is required
- Experience in curating technical content
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset
June 03, 2022