Chainlink Labs is the leading provider of secure and reliable Web3 services that have enabled trillions of dollars in transaction value across DeFi, insurance, gaming, NFTs, and other major industries. Chainlink Web3 services enhance smart contracts by connecting them to real-world data sources and off-chain computation across any blockchain and provide global enterprises with a universal gateway to all blockchains. Chainlink Labs is dedicated to the development and integration of Chainlink as the industry-standard Web3 services platform connecting the world to blockchains.
At Chainlink Labs, we empower the broader Chainlink community and build world-class Web3 solutions with global enterprises such as AWS, Google, T-Systems, and leading development teams at the forefront of the smart contract ecosystem, including Aave, Compound, Synthetix, GMX, and many more. Through a fusion of cutting-edge academic research and an industry focus on user needs, our mission is to enable the next generation of smart contracts and build a world powered by truth.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location. About Us Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation. • Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022. • Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services. • Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program. • Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS. • Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks. • Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio. • The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more. Who we’re looking for: • You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions. • You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results. • You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow. • You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies. • You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term. • You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard. • You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth. At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation. We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance. We are looking for an experienced Principal Engineer to own and drive important high-level design and architecture across our distributed platform. As a Principal Engineer, you will collaborate actively with our product leaders and leadership team to understand high-level product needs over an extended timeframe, map out platform services, make framework decisions, and have influence across the entire Chainlink stack to drive massive impact in the blockchain industry.
- Architect our next-generation platform to extend our node from delivering external data and on-chain services to enabling trust-minimized distributed computation for a wide variety of smart contract applications.
- Architect and design components/service layers to sustainability scale as the number of blockchains integrations we support grows significantly.
- Work directly with leadership to take into account all product vectors and define our high-level technical roadmap to scale across multiple dimensions of blockchain integrations, applications, payment flexibility, and engineering operations as we grow.
- Collaborate with engineers, technical leaders and product managers across multiple teams to achieve consensus for technical decisions, concepts and guidelines.
- Actively participate in leveling the team’s engineering bar, increasing the velocity of the team and the reliability/security of the product through coaching and utilization of frameworks, etc.
- 10+ years of professional engineering experience working in a collaborative product-driven environment.
- Successful experience designing, building and scaling multiple production services, components and infrastructure.
- Successful experience collaborating with a team to support production services over multiple years as they evolved to scale with user demand and challenges.
- Deep knowledge of programming languages, tools and frameworks required to successfully build and deploy production services, with prior experience selecting these tools and frameworks.
- Experience owning multiple, months-long projects, including communication of progress, dependencies, and risk mitigation directly with stakeholders and partners.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Golang Web3 Jobs, Typescript Crypto Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Solidity Web3 Jobs, Move Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Chainlink Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!