Product Designer (UI/UX) / Graphic Designer
Autonomy Network is a protocol for decentralized automation. Developers use Autonomy to automate actions and create better features for dApps. It allows anyone to make any arbitrary transaction and have it execute under some arbitrary condition in the future, even while the user is offline. For example, DEXes like Uniswap can add limit orders, stop losses, and impermanent loss protection. MakerDAO CDPs can be closed automatically when nearing the minimum collateral limit. Creators can launch autonomous NFTs that transfer themselves in and out of wallets, without human input or running any servers
Autonomy is infrastructure, similar to ChainLink, that is starting to disrupt DeFi and the NFT space. We're already live on ETH/BSC/MATIC/AVAX, about to launch on Solana with Raydium, and have live integrations at AutoSwap, SokuSwap, ApeSwap, and other much bigger DEXes and lending platforms that aren't public yet. Based in Switzerland, but we have a fully distributed team.
Autonomy is looking for self-motivated and creative graphic designers to improve the looks on our products and help raise awarness of our brand on Twitter and Linkedin. We are hiring for part-time and full-time positions.
- 2+ years of industry experience in digital product/graphic design.
- Experience creating design systems from scratch.
- Understanding of the Crypto/NFT/DeFi space.
- Technical skills with graphic design programs like Figma, AfterEffects, Animate, Invision, XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, etc.
- Strong time management skills to work on multiple projects at once and with various deadlines.
- Patience to send creative designs through multiple approval processes and often work with several different people to get a job done.
- Creative mindset to be able to bring a design to life with simple instructions
- Strong organizational skills to keep up with team projects.
- Flexibility to be able to switch between projects or pivot quickly should the requirements of the project change
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly.
- Attach portfolio here https://nlf5dau76gn.typeform.com/to/f6ipjA8o
- (strong bonus) Experience with web3 companies
- (strong bonus) Experience in UX design (creating wireframes, userflows etc)
- Exprience with data driven product design.
What we can offer:
- tokens! We'll do our token launch soon, so you'll have the chance to have a share of the founding team's tokens
- help build out a cutting edge technology that will change the face of the blockchain industry
- work closely with top teams in the space that we're partnering with on collaborations
- small remote team, or an upcoming office in Switzerland
- be one of the first employees
- travel benefits to conferences, health benefits, the usual tech startup stuff
- a fun environment with some solid banter ;)