QA Automation Engineer
Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is DeFi's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect DeFi.
We are seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join our close-knit, growing, globally distributed remote team.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will help Immunefi create a fully automated test suite to take our quality to a new level. You will help the team with the continuous release of bug-free features.
In this role, you will design, build, and deploy automated tests covering most application features. You will get to design brand new systems, and have the ability to make a lot of choices on how we build. You will have ownership of the QA side of our development.
The ideal new team member is intellectually agile, has self-initiative, creativity, perseverance and flexibility, with solid engineering principles and a dedication to technical excellence. You will be partnering across disciplines with global teams to build highly scalable, reliable software, which will have a huge impact on the Web3 community, to protect the future of decentralized services.
- Translate requirements into clean test cases
- Execution of test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Responsible for automation assignments and ensuring product delivery as per the release timeline.
- Working with designers and backend engineers
- Shipping products with broad scope
- Craft and invent new workflows and experiences in a new industry
- At least 2 years of experience writing tests with an automation framework like Playwright or equivalent experience with Cypress, Puppeteer, or Selenium
- Understanding of CI/CD and SDLC concepts: code review best practices, code coverage analysis, continuous test and delivery
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience with front-end frameworks, Vue, React, or Angular
- Test Case Management: generation, coverage, traceability
- An appetite for TDD and writing unit tests
- Strong writing and communication skills
- A commitment to clear and concise documentation
Education / Certifications
- ISTQB (optional)
Let employer know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!