React Native Mobile Engineer
The Discipline ❤️
Our engineering discipline builds the technology that enables MoonPay to learn quickly and scale easily. We organise in small cross-functional squads of 4-6 engineers and an embedded Product Manager, Product Data Analyst and QAE. We currently have squads across Crypto / NFT / Payments / KYC / Core Product and others. We’re pragmatic and believe in having fluid structure, this means people can move between teams or specialise.
Tech Stack 💻
- Typescript as our programming language of choice
- React Native for our mobile app
- Node.js as our backend platform
- Postgres as our core database
- New Relic, Coralogix and Sentry for logging and monitoring
- GitHub to manage our source code
What you’ll do 👀
- Become a leader in defining methodologies for how mobile engineering is done at MoonPay.
- Work with Product Managers to come up with the best solutions and implementation plans for new features or changes to existing ones.
- Implement UX and UI in our customer facing app and sometimes design it yourself based on our existing design system and components.
- Contribute to the estimations, planning and execution of projects, features, and integrations.
- Maintain and improve our existing codebase.
- Write fully tested, high quality and performant code.
You should apply if ✅
- You have extensive mobile engineering experience at leading startups or fast growing tech companies.
- You have experience setting up the infrastructure required for React-Native (CI pipelines, test environments etc).
- You have experience managing and deploying apps through the App and Play stores.
- You are confident in developing, releasing and maintaining mobile applications in a fast paced, iterative environment.
- You have either had experience with some of our tech stack or are confident you can cross train and up skill quickly.
- Bonus points if you make open-source contributions or have experience in Payments, Wallet or Web3
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task (role dependent)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
Please let MoonPay know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!