Sales Development Representative Singapore (Bahasa Speaking)
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
Our Sales Development Representatives are expert storytellers and problem-solvers and we’re obsessed with expanding cryptocurrency markets and helping customers track and prevent fraud and abuse. At the cutting edge of the cryptocurrency industry, our team understands the latest market developments and business models that are building the future of finance. Our goal is to help cryptocurrency and crypto related businesses understand the value of implementing our solutions.
Sales Development Reps have graduated from the training grounds demand generation roles and know the fundamentals of outbounding and qualifying like the back of their hand. You’re confident in your ability to engage prospects, identify pain points, and then turn them into paying customers. We measure success by your quota attainment, new logo acquisition, and ability to manage and convert deals in a high-volume environment.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’re an expert on our product suite and connecting prospects with the solutions that meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- You’re up to date on regulatory initiatives and changes related to cryptocurrency and the specific implications for your prospects.
- You can effectively use and leverage the entire sales tech stack including Salesforce, Going.io, SalesLoft, Linkedin Sales Navigator, etc. and you have exceptional data hygiene.
- You understand and work toward activity metrics that yield a predictable and accurate pipeline.
- You’re consistently exceeding quarterly sales and bookings targets.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve been in a Sales Development or Business Development role previously at a high-growth company.
- You’re passionate about cryptocurrency and its future.
- You’ve worked with a similar techstack including Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, etc.
- You are fluent in English and can speak Bahasa