Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
"We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot." Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we're hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
Building the Internet of Money Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world. Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture Explained to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who have a long track record of building premium products for professionals and institutions as well as newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch, with a focus on world-class customer support and crypto education for all. Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!Proof of workKraken is looking for a Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A to join the FP&A Team in a high visibility role. The ideal candidate will have a deep expertise in Corporate FP&A and Investor Relations with demonstrated experience building out key finance processes, engaging effectively with leadership, and leading all finance planning work-streams including driving critical cross collaboration across company-wide stakeholders. The role will be responsible for all aspects of Corporate FP&A including developing Board and other Executive Materials, Competitor Analysis, External Reporting, 409a, Long-Range Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting, Close Process, and serve as the key point of contact to Investor Relations from FP&A.
- Serve as the direct partner to Investor Relations from FP&A on all external reporting including for clients, key partners, and investors. This includes leading our 409a process, assisting with client financial DDQ materials, critical partner material preparation, as well as regular investor reporting
- Implement and create critical Corporate FP&A processes, timelines, and materials in close partnership with key stakeholders
- Manage and improve the corporate financial planning model, business line forecasts, and ad hoc financial analysis including the development of regular monthly forecasts, long-range planning models, scenario-based models, and KPIs
- Work to develop entity, geo, and product P&Ls, partnering closely with accounting, strategic finance, tax, and regional operations
- Build out regular competitive reporting with detailed financial metrics and insights for monthly delivery to the Executive Team
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to drive company-wide strategic planning processes and timelines
- Drive regular reporting processes on business line KPIs, including building reporting dashboards and analysis for business review meetings
- Evaluate financial and operational results to better understand company performance and identify opportunities in both revenue growth and expense management
- Work closely with Accounting to ensure accurate and timely monthly financial reporting and close
- Assist FP&A business partners to consolidate month end reclasses and ensure accurate month end reporting
- Build relationships across the organization and become a trusted partner to our functional leaders and partners
- Provide analyses and recommendations on financial and operational metrics to executive management to support decision-making
- Serve as a strong and respected people manager to an exceptional team of finance managers
- Assess, implement, and maintain financial reporting systems, ensuring the efficient day-to-day operation of FP&A activities
Skills you should HODL
- The ideal candidate will have 7-10+ years of progressive experience and demonstrated growth in Finance/FP&A positions, a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field (MBA/CFA a plus)
- Outstanding communicator with excellent analytical skills and a strong ability to synthesize complex workstreams into clear and actionable recommendations
- Ability to operate within ambiguous conditions and build out new processes, models, and presentations from scratch
- Extensive experience engaging, interacting, communicating, and influencing effectively at the most senior levels in a matrixed environment including through strong business partnership
- Expertise in FP&A best practices, including early adoption of the latest tools and technologies
- Experienced in both large and smaller, high-growth companies is desirable, experience with FinTech companies is a plus.
- Prior management experience desirable
- You should have a basic understanding of GAAP accounting principles and be highly proficient with GSuite and Excel as well as accounting software including Netsuite or related
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Executive Crypto Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, NFT Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Customer Support Crypto Jobs, Accounting Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.