Senior Product Manager (Asset Trading)
Our unique platform-as-as-service enables game developers to easily create and operate marketplaces where players can then buy, sell and trade “in-game assets” (e.g., skins, weapons and tools) with each other. By leveraging the Ethereum Blockchain, for the first time ever, players have true ownership and control over their in-game assets.
We are backed by top-tier investors including Naspers Ventures, Galaxy Digital, Apex Capital and Coinbase. With US$15m raised in venture funding, and over US$6m in revenue from our genesis sale we are very well positioned to leverage our first-mover advantage globally and make ownership of in-game assets go mainstream.
Our first title, Gods Unchained, is already the number one blockchain game in terms of players, revenue and secondary asset trading. In fact, Gods Unchained has issued more in-game assets than all other blockchain games, put together.. More games are set to join the platform in 2020.
That's where you come in...
A bit about us:Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs. Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!A bit about the role:Here at Immutable, we are rapidly scaling. Hence, we are on the lookout for an amazing Senior Product Manager to join our Assets Trading team within the Immutable Platform. This team is responsible for solving a core problem of making it simple for marketplaces and game studios to allow trading of in-game assets on the blockchain. The successful candidate will bring with them a strong mix of product strategy skills and the ability to execute a very technical product. You will help guide us as we grow the market from early adopter game studios and gamers into the mainstream market, which is a crucial part of our overarching product strategy.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Build product strategy & vision in collaboration with the team
- Drive a long term product roadmap
- Work to ensure close alignment between product and GTM
- Drive impact in market through delivery of differentiated product offerings
- Leverage your technical knowledge so that we can invest in the right decisions and build a scalable platform product
- Understand industry trends and gaming studio needs to make strong strategic decisions
We would love you to have:
- A demonstrated ability to work closely with engineering teams and designers to deliver impact in a product area
- Great communication skills in order to generate alignment amongst stakeholders and clearly and concisely communicate the team’s mission and vision to senior leadership
- A proven ability to thrive in a highly technical environment where you are able to rapidly master technical concepts, speak the same language as engineers, and to identify the right path forward when encountering technical barriers.
- A strong product craft. Being able to make the right trade-off and prioritisation decisions
Some extra experience that would be awesome:
- A strong interest in web 3 or the gaming industry
- A technical and/or tertiary background in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Product Manager Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, NFT Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Ethereum Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Immutable know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!