Senior Software Engineer, Developer Experience
Chainlink Labs offers a hybrid blockchain solution. Smart contracts on Ethereum and other blockchain platforms have been revolutionary. However, they are severely limited because only a limited amount of data is on-chain and verifiable. Chainlink opens that up by connecting additional data sources to blockchain platforms. It includes any data such as the weather, market data, and even sports. For example, a smart contract can be created to follow the price of a stock, and the data would be tamper-proof. Chainlink expands the applications of blockchain platforms to a whole new level.
As chainlink is growing rapidly, hundreds of Chainlink Jobs are available in Engineering, Analytics, Design, and marketing. The company has been around for a few years, and a chainlink career would be a good experience for both newcomers and experienced people in the crypto industry. All Chainlink jobs are remote. However, you might be required to have some of your working hours in specific time zones to collaborate with others. Check out some of the Chainlink Jobs below:
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Developer Experience team, you will help us build the tools and frameworks to support our core workflows in the Chainlink ecosystem. You will work closely with smart contract and node operations teams to ensure they are equipped to efficiently manage Chainlink oracle deployments and smart contracts. You will be given a high level of autonomy/ownership over your projects, the opportunity to expand your scope of knowledge, and the chance to help build the decentralized infrastructure of the future. This includes exposure to a wide variety of blockchains and protocols.This is a great role for a senior engineer with TypeScript experience interested in exploring the blockchain and smart contract world and gaining exposure to a wide variety of blockchains and protocols.We are distributed across time zones and continents, and we embrace remote work.We all have different backgrounds and are determined to help you succeed no matter where you are or who you are. If you think you would do a great job at Chainlink, we are looking forward to speaking with you, even if you don't match 100% of the job requirements: those describe people we've usually had a great time working with, but they're not a tick-box exercise.
- Own large components of the toolchain that supports all Chainlink Labs infrastructure and smart contract management
- Converge disparate frameworks built to support different blockchains into one unified experience (a highly unique and ambitious undertaking!)
- Work directly with blockchain integrations, engineering operations, and our security teams to ensure they are able to efficiently and securely execute core workflows
- Prepare and support our blockchain SDK for use by the broader Chainlink community, potentially including open source work
- Actively participate in leveling the team’s engineering bar, increasing the velocity of the team and the reliability and security of the product
- Experience owning multi month long projects, including communication of progress, dependencies, and risk mitigation directly with stakeholders and partners
- Computer science fundamentals and systems design
- Ability to be creative and resourceful when tackling ambiguous technical challenges
- Strong communication skills. You can give and receive constructive feedback, and you do not shy away from planning meetings and code reviews
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience working in a collaborative product-driven environment, including at least some hands-on TypeScript development
- Excitement for blockchain, web3, and similar decentralized technologies
- Experience working with a team located across multiple time zones
Please let Chainlink Labs know that you found this job on Crypto JobsL ist. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!