Service Lead, Solana Beach, #1454
The Warehouse, Wine & Spirits (WW&S) Service Lead assists the Omni Store Manager (OSM) and Assistant Omni Store Manager (AOSM) in motivating and inspiring the team to achieve store productivity goals. The Service Leader acts as a supervisor to ensure both the staff and customer experience is positive.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides direction, support, and ongoing feedback to Sales AssociatesAssists in conducting observation and coaching of Sales Associates
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting; as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs
- Demonstrates desired behaviors including driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory, and follow-up with customers
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community events (weddings, parties, etc.)
- Responsible for assigned Areas of Responsibility (AOR)Regularly communicates with Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business
- Assists Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to increase sales, drive/promote merchandise categories, and expand markets
- Assists Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in planning and execution of all Merchandise Calendar direction, campaigns, and sales promotions
- Assists SM and ASM in all store operations
- Ensures departmental responsibilities are prioritized and executed as outlined in the Area of Responsibility (AOR) guidelines
- Support the Leader on Duty (LOD) Program to ensure that Sales Associates are providing exceptional customer service
- Enforce all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security, are being followed; ensure compliance to all wage and hour rules.
- Performs all duties as directed by supervisor
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Strong organization and priority setting skills
- 1-2 years of experience in retail store management
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. Compensation for U.S. locations is based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area.
- Solana Beach, CA: $17.50
- The salary range above reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Sales Web3 Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Solana Crypto Jobs, Recruiter Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Part Time Crypto Jobs.