Social Media Manager
Metropolis World is a web3 Metaverse company launching Summer 2022 which brings together digital artwork, online communities, a digi-physical marketplace, and user engagement tools such as gaming and content creation to build self-sustaining communities as capital cities of the Metaverse.
Our cities start off as fantastical digital artworks created by world class artists with each building being a unique, mintable, 1/1 NFT. Minting one of our bespoke properties makes you a part of that city's growing community with a host of utility from earning income in the form of our $CLAY token which can be used in our marketplace, access to online community channels, exclusive events catered to that community's interests, and more!
Our team includes producers and entrepreneurs from the entertainment industry with experience creating film, gaming, music, and immersive off-broadway theatre as well as tech professionals involved in Crytpo/Blockchain technology and NFT creation. Some of our partners include Outlier Ventures, WME Agency, Aokiverse, and more.
You will be responsible for building our social media following and running our social media content creation/management on all social channels (primarily Twitter). This includes creating our launch plan and content schedule, executing campaigns, working with partners to amplify our message, delivering our key messaging to consumers, managing giveaways and whitelist processes, and supporting consumers.
- Managing all of Metropolis World’s Social Media Channels
- Planning content schedules
- Executing on marketing plans
- Creating content in line with our brand guidelines
- Building up our social media team including moderators and social media personnel
- Be active in key communities regarding NFTs across key verticals Metaverse, Gaming, and Art
- Liaise with community group leaders and Key Opinion Leaders
- Channel potential partnership opportunities to the right people
- Assist in community event curation
- Provide regular updates and local insight reports
- Advise on and implement localized strategies
- Past experience running NFT projects
- Keen interest in NFTs, NFT Art, Metaverse, Gaming
- Exposure in Web3 / blockchain community outlets in Europe and the US
- Prior experience in building, growing, and managing communities
- Be process driven, detail oriented but also pragmatic and service focused
- Competent working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Key Skills: punctuality, reliability, communication, stakeholder management
- Self-Starter with the ability to work independently and remotely, and take initiative on tasks with a leadership mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication and copywriting skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Graphic Design
- Active in the Crypto communities on Twitter and Discord
- Event planning experience
- Existing relationships with creators, community leaders, projects, and influencers in the NFT space
May 04, 2022