Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $40 - $65 USD / HR
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- Minimum 5+ years of proven experience in software development, ideally as a backend developer
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Solidity
- Knowledge and experience in Web3/DeFi Protocols/Blockchain
- Knowledge of smart contract development tools/frameworks (Truffle, Hardhat, Foundry)
- Knowledge of secure Solidity development patterns for DeFi protocols
- Good understanding of Ethereum infrastructure, DeFi, yield strategies, etc.
- Familiarity with the common Smart Contract vulnerabilities
- Experience of working in CI/CD setup
- Strong sense of responsibility, ability to collaborate with team members
- Good command of English language
- Good documentation practises
- High quality testing standards
- Highly motivated and focused
- Develop high-quality, secure, documented and clean readable code
- Take ownership of the development and maintenance of our various smart contracts
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, frontend and other developers
- Participate in code reviews, daily stand-ups and apply best practices in work
- Fixing bugs in their own code and in old code from others
- Build a solid technical depth for all our products and services
- Have work autonomy and ability to think outside of the box
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please let Braintrust know that you found this job on Crypto JobsL ist. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!