Experience the next generation of Japanese video games on the blockchain.
Murasaki B.V is seeking an experienced Solidity Developer to help build our first video game title, Cyberstella. Murasaki is a new Japanese video game company, changing the landscape of GameFi with its community focused model, enabling gamers to buy NFT characters, and then when the game is over, burn the NFT and use the liquidity towards another game. We plan to launch Cyberstella Q4 2022, and subsequently begin building our very own game engine where any developer can build a title. Focusing on Avalanche as the chain to build on, you’ll be an integral part of the team laying the infrastructure for potentially millions of gamers.
We’re looking for someone extremely passionate about Japanese videos games, comics, and culture, to genuinely drive the ecosystem in our project. You will be working with the CEO and on all developer requirements, and work autonomously achieving our project targets for the game’s release.
- Implementing prototype/testnet versions of smart contracts.
- Evaluation of different blockchain implementation to fit the needs of our product.
- Working on the project until production, including the launch of the mainnet.
- Designing, developing and deploying Solidity smart contracts.
- Working closely with development teams for trouble-shooting.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Maintaining source code and troubleshooting systems.
- A highly experienced Solidity Developer.
- Someone with a solid understanding of Japanese video game and comic culture.
- Individuals that have successfully built and launched legitimate game, NFT, and other crypto projects and tokens.
- A crypto native that understands how to work with and manage timelines.
- A passionate person that knows how to elevate the game they work on by showing integrity on social media and in person.
May 19, 2022