Solidity labs is a boutique consulting firm that helps cutting edge DeFi teams build smart contract protocols. Working with us, you'll get to see a wide variety of different codebases, how they are structured, identify common patterns, and help build tooling to standardize the industry.
Solidity Labs is seeking a seasoned Software Engineer with a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is a plus, but not a requirement. We provide a unique opportunity to delve into Smart Contract programming, guided by a world-class expert, enabling you to acquire invaluable skills in this emerging field. You will get to learn about smart contract security, architecture, and contribute to cutting edge open source software.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Participate in system architecture design and decision-making to ensure scalability and performance.
- Learn Smart Contract programming under expert guidance and contribute to blockchain projects.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies in the blockchain space and continuously enhance your knowledge.
- Ensure code quality and perform code reviews.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering.
- Proficiency in modern programming languages like Rust, Solidity, Go, or Python.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think through edge cases and identify architectural issues.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunity to learn Smart Contract programming from a world-class expert.
- Diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Flexible working arrangements with the possibility for partial remote work.
- Work on meaningful projects at the forefront of blockchain technology.
- In person workplace to up-skill as fast as possible
Ready to take the leap into building the next generation of smart contract systems? Send your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are the right fit for this role.
Solidity Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Smart Contract Crypto Jobs, Open Source Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Solidity Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs, EVM Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs.