Sr. Blockchain Engineer
Crypto Talent is a global talent acquisition firm specialized in Web3. Our mission is to bridge the gap between companies and talented individuals in the niche & global Web3 boom. As an agile, service-oriented consulting firm made up of passionate individuals we aim to connect you with relevant job opportunities in the industry that are a fit for you.
One of our most exciting clients who is the largest NFT ecosystem in the world is working on an incredible product that makes it easier for non-technical creators and collectors to use NFTs. Read below for more details about this incredible opportunity.
What You'll Do
- Ideate, design, implement, and deploy new NFT-focused Solana programs, like Candy Machine, as well as other parts of our technology stack. The team will empower you to make important architecture decisions too!
- Partner cross-functionally on product evolution from ideation, design, architecting systems, and process.
- Create and maintain Solana programs that power the entire Solana NFT community. You’ll support technical infrastructure, hardware, and system software components.
- Create architecture, designs, and documentation that will lead to consistent reliability, scalability, security, and performance of the Solana network.
- Refine and enhance processes that allow for proper testing and validation of releases that go from development to staging to production environments.
- Collaborate with the community on protocol needs and development tools.
- You have 3+ years of Rust experience with preferably 2+ years of experience working blockchains. Bitcoin/Ethereum/Blockchain related open sources projects is a major bonus as well. A four year degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is also preferred but not required.
- You have 4+ years of experience implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting core infrastructure software and/or distributed systems.
- Experience in configuration management, automation efforts, technical troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Scripting experience in writing/modifying code to improve monitoring and automation.
- Experienced with Linux, systems automation tools, and systems architecture tools.
- Experienced with TCP/IP networking, architecture, and distributed systems.
- Comfortable with designing secure protocols, software, and algorithms which reduce trust.
- An open source contributor / have experience with the open source ecosystem is a huge plus.
- You care about the quality of systems and will pitch-in to help debug and fix performance issues when the situation calls for it.
- You’re passionate about crypto and NFTs and always willing to learn!
- Lastly, and most importantly, your excitement to bring innovation in a trustless world makes you inherently a beacon of positivity for our team and our community.