Sr. DevOps Engineer
Stardust is a backend cloud platform designed for game developers to easily build games with tokenized items and currencies. The simple yet performant API-driven solution enables game developers to easily create and manage NFTs within their game without the need for any blockchain code. Our platform is accessible to everyone from indie developers to AAA studios. Stardust allows game developers to focus on what they do best, making good games.
Stardust is powering the Metaverse, an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
We're building the future of gaming - and we don't say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We're developing backend technology to power new gamer-first economies.
As a SaaS, blockchain agnostic, platform – we offer a seamless “low code” integration of NFTs for game studios; and looking for players who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
Are you ready to play?
Stardust seeks a Sr. DevOps Engineer with strong AWS experience to develop technical architecture roadmaps for CI/CD pipelines and review and implement industry best practices and technologies to reduce incidents including response time and time to resolution.
- Partner with the Engineering and Infrastructure team to support and extend existing CI/CD frameworks to support IT services, including enterprise network platforms
- Drive automation solutions for AWS focused on infrastructure provisioning, continuous integration, continuous build, test automation, monitoring automation, alerting, auto-ticketing, risk management, software life-cycle management, and AI/ML automation.
- Partner with other engineering teams to streamline deployment, connectivity, security and compliance within IT supported infrastructure
- Participate in on call to support the AWS service deployment pipeline
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant AWS cloud experience
- Prior, and preferably proficient, experience with the following:
- Serverless Lambda / ECS
- CI/CD pipelines, Github Actions, CodeBuild, Spinnaker exposure
- VPC networking setups, subnets, VPN connectivity
- Security and hardening
- Terraform or other infrastructure as code solutions
- Python, Bash, Typescript/JS
- Monitoring solutions experience Cloudwatch, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana
- Highly collaborative and with an internal drive for reliability and accountability
- Flexible and comfortable working on-call hours
- Interest in gaming and / or web3
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Experience in a remote-first IT environment
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Devops Crypto Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, Typescript Web3 Jobs, NFT Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Please let Stardust know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!