Sr. Frontend Developer (Global, no C2C)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $000 - $000 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We've onboarded some of the world's most reputable brands and now we need a Senior ......... for one of our clients.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Long term project.
3-4 hours' overlap with EST.
Must have EXCELLENT spoken and written English.
Our client is the leading global fine art platform that blends technology innovation with intimate knowledge of the art market. Established by a team of art market insiders and tech innovators, our client’s art trading, NFT, and data product components are integrated to empower creators and collectors.
Our client’s end-to-end web3 solution for minting and selling NFTs equips artists and collaborators with comprehensive rights management and unbreakable resale royalties. And the AI-powered art market data platform is the preeminent destination for art market data and analysis, live auction streaming, real-time and historic pricing information, detailed analysis of artist and market trends, and financial and cultural context.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and offers flexible working arrangements, competitive compensation, and an exciting fast-paced start-up culture.
About the Role
Reporting to the Web Engineering Team Lead, the Senior Front End Developer is responsible for implementing all elements that users engage with through our web products.
This role is 100% remote, with close collaboration and mentorship from experienced developers on our global team.
- Develop new user-facing features and applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Negotiate the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders to devise innovative technical solutions
- Write and maintain a full pyramid of tests
- Ensure that applications meet quality standards and user experience goals
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years experience with front end development (Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, React)
- Strong expertise in developing applications using TypeScript/React/Redux/Redux-Saga
- English language proficiency
- Good grasp of a broad range of data structures and algorithms
- Solid experience building and designing highly scalable, fault tolerant and always available systems
- Knowledge of functional programming techniques
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban methodologies
- DevOps and hosting platform configuration experience
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high quality products and services
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers, and clear status updates
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please let Braintrust know that you found this job on Crypto JobsL ist. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!