Strategic Business Development Manager Korea
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
Our Global Ecosystem team is an important part of Chainalysis go-to-market. The team supports a diverse community of technology and services firms enabling the global adoption of blockchain technology, from highly specialized boutique crypto-natives to global mature providers. We collaborate closely with our leadership, direct sales force, product and service teams to recruit and develop strategic alliances and business development opportunities that directly generate revenue and accelerate Chainalysis sales and customer success objectives.
The Business Development Manager will work collaboratively with the Ecosystem, Sales and Product at Chainalysis teams to enable strategic clients to build solutions with Chainalysis data.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have contributed a measurable impact to Chainalysis revenue through successfully partnering to establish strategic client partnerships with Chainalysis sales, alliances and product teams
- You directly sourced and led value based sales campaigns to establish meaningful partnerships with leading brands
- You publish, manage and enhance a business development plan to meet identified key results in collaboration with key stakeholders
- You have established and shared best practices for strategic business development recruitment and sales campaigns
A background like this helps:
- Experience performing Business Development across clients and partner accounts in a high growth SaaS company in Korea
- Experience working within the Korean Public sector (LEA/ Tax/ Defence) and/or financial services markets.
- Proven track record of identifying, recruiting and growing strategic partnerships that have a high degree of complexity in their commercial structure as well as stakeholder engagement
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- You're motivated, hard working, and eager to drive beyond role expectations
- You don’t have to be a blockchain expert, but you’re insatiably curious and willing to learn
- You’re willing to travel as needed (when it’s safe)