Strategy and Operations Program Manager & Business Partner, New Customer Acquisitions Sales
“The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Customer Acquisitions Strategy & Operations team manages programs to develop growth initiatives and run operations for Reddit’s New Business Sales and Account Management teams. Our goal is to help Reddit acquire advertiser customers and generate incremental and sustainable business impact that is rooted in the success of our frontline sales teams.
In this role, you will manage long-term program vision and roadmaps, while also coordinating daily operations to ensure sales programs are aligned with a cohesive strategy and supported to deliver on established goals.
You’ll focus on and learn from exceptional improvements in sales team productivity, efficiency, impact, and organization design. You will have exposure and visibility to executives as you present your proposals and demonstrate their impact. You will then play an integral leadership role in managing evolutionary change and ensuring seamless collaboration across product, engineering, marketing, data science, and many other teams across Reddit.
- Evaluate and assess the efficacy of sales program strategy, including workflows, incentives, customer segments, tools/resources, and more.
- Own the development of sales program processes and initiatives through ongoing analysis and project management.
- Develop advocacy for initiatives by building networks of cross-functional peers/ leaders.
- Lead cross-functional projects across business areas to drive strategic initiatives forward.
- Deploy technology solutions to make our sales teams more efficient and effective
- Partner with cross-functional teams to run operations of highly scaled sales and onboarding motions.
- 2+ years in sales program management role or 4+ years in management consulting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of experience working in a business capacity in consulting firms, sales operations, marketing strategy, or corporate strategy roles
- Master's degree, MBA, or equivalent practical experience
- Program Management Certification
- Experience in SQL
- Experience managing strategic and operationally complex projects with a cross-functional team
- Ability to formulate hypotheses, design tests, and problem-solve to evaluate solutions