We are a team of passionate entrepreneurs who believe that nothing is impossible. We aim to advance humanity by improving access to capital, justice and healthcare.
We are looking for a Tech Recruiter to join an extraordinary team at one of our top-notch crypto portfolio companies. We plan on growing our team in the upcoming month(s) and need your expertise in doing so. The people we’re looking for are often not actively searching for a new job, so it’s up to you to find them and get them excited about our company spin-off and the Vacuum Group. If you have more ideas on how we can do this even better? You’ll get plenty of space to try new things!
The roles you will be recruiting for are mostly quite specific in finding amazing engineers, DevOps and researchers .Therefore we are explicitly looking for someone with experience in finding talent for roles within Tech, someone who understands our business and our needs.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be working on the entire recruitment-cycle: reviewing resumes, sourcing candidates, first interviews, organizing assessments and communicating (final) decisions to the applicants. Furthermore, you will standardize and smoothen the current process and will train and support hiring managers on recruitment. You will create talent pools by attracting candidates through vacancies, your network and you are proactive in sourcing. As our Recruiter, you'll be responsible for finding unique candidates that match the job requirements, but also fit our culture that brings together creative, tech and business mind-sets.
What you’ll do
- Recruit exceptional candidates to join our rapidly growing global crypto team
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create the ideal candidate profile
- Develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimizing the candidate experience
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding of the talent pool
- Facilitate a pipeline of strong candidates for future needs
- Screen CVs and interview qualified candidates; sell our crypto company as an employer of choice
- Drive the offer process and close candidates
- Consistently ensure a fantastic candidate experience
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
What you need to succeed
- Excellent communication and strong selling skills - you can tell great stories and communicate information with ease and elegance. Your message is brief and well structured; both oral and written.
- Experience in tech recruiting or tech sales or community management - being familiar with the engineering community will give you a head start and having an existing network in this area also helps a lot.
- You are a good listener. People feel comfortable around you, you can quickly build trust and genuine relationships.
- You are a good sales person. You know how to pitch the offer, handle objections and you know your audience.
- Enjoying meeting new people, being comfortable with reaching out and also being rejected - this doesn't put you down too much and you don't take those rejections personally.
Location: Remotely and occasionally in Bratislava office
Salary: TBD (depending on experience and skills)