About Cere Network Cere Network is the decentralized data protocol powering the future of web3 with trustless content sharing and cloud data interactions between apps, users, AI/ML, and (NFT) assets. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
Do you self-identify as a great multi-tasker?
Have you been yearning for more complex challenges?
Does the opportunity to play a supporting role in the launch of a software platform with massive impact (for millions or even billions of people) excite you?
If you’ve answered with 3 resounding yeses, then we want to meet you!
What We Expect
We are a cutting-edge web3 infrastructure scale-up project seeking a few very talented developers who are not just looking for a job but want to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
We are the veterans of many successful startups and will put you on the accelerated learning curve toward your future success.
We are seeking an innovative and driven Technical Marketeer to join our team. This role requires a unique blend of technical aptitude, marketing acumen, and excellent communication skills. Bring your data-driven mindset and forward-thinking approach to identify growth opportunities and stay ahead of trends. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for making a significant impact, we want you on our team.
Our Ethos We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team:
- We seek teammates who will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to methodical, simulation-driven, fast development iterations and a first-principle thinking mindset.
- We crave teammates with high standards and strong discipline, embracing a growth mindset to continuously learn and incrementally improve habits and processes.
- We require contributors to have excellent communication skills (esp. written), for everything must be well organized and tracked in Notion, Slack, Wiki’s, etc. We want autonomous, goal-oriented individuals who embrace transparency and accountability. No one wants to micro-manage others.
- We need good teammates who are generally cool people who want to be part of a great team & decentralized community where everyone truly helps and challenges each other to learn/grow by innovating together towards greater shared goals. Embracing the building of such a collaborative community is the only way we can sustain rapid innovation (and the only way to live/work, really).
- Coordinate with stakeholders for smooth development and execution of digital projects.
- Maintain and update company WordPress pages, including content updates and resolving technical issues.
- Utilize SQL (if familiar) for data analysis, reporting, and growth strategies.
- Develop and manage complex formulas in Excel or Google Spreadsheets for data analysis and automation.
- Use Data Studio for data visualization and report creation.
- Implement growth hacking strategies, focusing on database growth and user acquisition.
- Participate in meetings, providing technical insights and growth strategy recommendations
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and growth hacking tactics.
- Basic web development knowledge, including experience with WordPress.
- Proven experience in coordinating with designers and managing digital projects.
- Understanding of SQL and ability to write scripts (preferred but not essential).
- Proficient in Excel or Google Spreadsheets, with experience creating complex formulas.
- Familiarity with Data Studio or similar data visualization tools (a plus).
- Knowledge of growth hacking strategies, particularly database growth.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and a data-driven mindset.
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
Let Cere Network know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!
August 04, 2023