Technical Product Manager
About CERE: Cere Network is the world’s first decentralized data protocol powering the future of web3 applications with trustless content delivery/streaming capabilities and decentralized data cloud solutions optimized to power interactions between users, (NFT) assets, and applications. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
What We Expect
We are a cutting-edge web3 infrastructure scale-up project seeking a few very talented developers who are not just looking for a job but want to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture. We are the veterans of many successful startups and will put you on the accelerated learning curve toward your future success. You will be part of our Product Team to drive innovation in the space of Decentralised Cloud Storage and CDNs, Crypto wallets, NFT platforms, Marketplaces, and Analytics. You will help develop, document, and execute a comprehensive plan to understand user needs, iterate on product scope and ensure the timely development of highly complex technical products.
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team:
- We seek teammates who will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to methodical, simulation-driven, fast development iterations and a first-principle thinking mindset.
- We crave teammates with high standards and strong discipline, embracing a growth mindset to continuously learn and incrementally improve habits and processes.
- We require contributors to have excellent communication skills (esp. written), for everything must be well organized and tracked in Notion, Slack, Wiki’s, etc. We want autonomous, goal-oriented individuals who embrace transparency and accountability. No one wants to micro-manage others.
- We need good teammates who are generally cool people who want to be part of a great team & decentralized community where everyone truly helps and challenges each other to learn/grow by innovating together towards greater shared goals. Embracing the building of such a collaborative community is the only way we can sustain rapid innovation (and the only way to live/work, really).
- 5+ years in technical product management or technical product owner role, working closely with both businesses and developers in data-driven B2B/B2C initiatives and consumer-facing experience (preferably gaming, advertising, cloud, or data infrastructure)
- Structured and organized written/verbal communication.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to context-switch efficiently from understanding the user's need to getting into the technical detail.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience.
- Best if you have successfully launched an app with a metrics-driven mindset.
- Start-up experience in fast-paced environments working in agile, cross-functional teams.
Nice to have:
- Web3 Product experience- Software development experience.
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Product Manager Web3 Jobs, Business Development Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs, NFT Crypto Jobs.