Technical Program Manager, Integrations
Chainlink Labs is the leading provider of secure and reliable Web3 services that have enabled trillions of dollars in transaction value across DeFi, insurance, gaming, NFTs, and other major industries. Chainlink Web3 services enhance smart contracts by connecting them to real-world data sources and off-chain computation across any blockchain and provide global enterprises with a universal gateway to all blockchains. Chainlink Labs is dedicated to the development and integration of Chainlink as the industry-standard Web3 services platform connecting the world to blockchains.
At Chainlink Labs, we empower the broader Chainlink community and build world-class Web3 solutions with global enterprises such as AWS, Google, T-Systems, and leading development teams at the forefront of the smart contract ecosystem, including Aave, Compound, Synthetix, GMX, and many more. Through a fusion of cutting-edge academic research and an industry focus on user needs, our mission is to enable the next generation of smart contracts and build a world powered by truth.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location. About Us Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.Who we’re looking for: • You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions. • You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results. • You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies. • You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term. • You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth. At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance. We are looking for an Integrations Technical Program Manager who will be responsible for organizing, directing and managing team and cross-team initiatives for various program deliveries. This includes managing cross-functional dependencies, blockers and task tracking to deliver quality Chainlink Product or Services. The Integrations TPM will provide overall direction of Integration program activities. This position works under limited supervision and direction, but often closely with product & engineering managers across multiple teams. In addition, this TPM will build, develop, and grow any stakeholder relationships vital to the success of the program.If you thrive on applying your technical leadership skills to the development of blockchain technology, and are excited by the opportunity to be part of Chainlink’s already stratospheric growth story, we’d love to hear from you.
- Serve as the primary interface and point of contact for the program’s performance, schedule, quality, and technical issues
- Review and collaborate with Engineering Team on technical approach, level of effort estimates, and feasibility
- Develop and maintains plans including schedules, cross-team dependencies, and milestones using tools such as JIRA or other modern road mapping / scheduling tools
- Ensure commitments are being satisfied against the schedule by team members and stakeholders and developing mitigations and escalating schedule risks and issues
- Manage program risks and conditions, and facilitate the development of mitigation strategies
- Build new and improve existing processes to help the organization grow beyond its current limitations
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Previously worked in back-end delivery team, coordinating large-scale deliveries across multiple teams
- Experience working with technical cross-functional distributed teams at scale, leading multiple programs concurrently
- Experience with Agile Development and DevSecOps principles
- 8+ years of overall experience in a technical delivery role
- Ability to clearly communicate to all levels of stakeholders and program participants, from individual contributors to C-suite folks
- Extensive Risk Management experience working on mission-critical projects
- Has a good understanding of cloud infrastructure terminology, including Microservices, Containers, Kubernetes etc
- Basic understanding of Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Project Management Certifications such as Prince2, PMP, PgMP, CAPM, CSM
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Move Crypto Jobs, Kubernetes Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.