Web3 Frontend developer
Drops DAO is a DeFi lending platform allowing users to leverage their NFTs and digital assets as collateral to seamlessly borrow crypto via lending pools. We aspire to empower users across the metaverse to easily and conveniently access on-chain liquidity, paving the way forward in the NFT x DeFi field.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated developer with DeFi Dapps development experience (Ethereum, Solidity, ethers.js, The Graph) and knowledge about Ethereum ecosystem.
You will contribute to a cutting edge area of NFT and DeFi technology and your contributions will be valued in a results driven way.
You will help us take Drops to the next level by researching and designing protocol improvements, contributing to decentralized governance and executing our roadmap.
Apply for this role if you have:
- Experience with Web3.js and Next.js
- You have an eye for details and take pride in writing clean, quality, maintainable code
- You contribute effectively as part of a lean, fast moving team
- You can work with a team mostly in European timezones
- Expert level React with preference for working with hooks
- Open Source software development experience with expert Git and Github skills
- Advanced knowledge of GraphQL backends
- Deep understanding of software documentation procedures
- Preference for Test Driven Development (TDD) and highly testable code
- Knowledge or experience in Web3 including gaming, NFTs, or tokenized communities
- Engineering management experience or desire to lead or manage over time