Web3 Marketing Manager
Analog is building a true Layer-0 blockchain network that ushers in the omnichain future, secured with the Proof-of-Time consensus mechanism. Backed by world-class investors, our vision is to facilitate the seamless communication of time data (events) between decentralized applications across different chains.
About Us:Analog is building a true Layer-0 blockchain network that ushers in the omnichain future, secured with the Proof-of-Time consensus mechanism.Backed by world-class investors, our vision is to facilitate the seamless communication of time data (events) between decentralized applications across different chains.We are a non-hierarchical team seeking a highly experienced Web3 Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team.
About the Role
- Strategise - you will be providing input for bringing to life the community marketing strategy to build an engaged and informed community of developers.
- Articulate - express Analog’s value proposition through clear and user-friendly marketing campaigns across marketing channels, product experience, social media, community, and partner channels.
- Onboarding - create fun and engaging user journeys to expedite the onboarding process for new community members so they can learn about the project and get involved without delay.
- Retention - build captivating campaigns to continuously educate and help our community of developers grow and collaborate in a creative way.
- Content - Build and optimise marketing channels including content marketing & SEO (eg. blog, social, community AMAs, etc.), and public relations (press, speaking engagements, conferences, partnerships, etc.) to grow community engagement and adoption.
- Community Ambassadors - contribute to a program for community leaders and creatively empower them to add more value to the rest of the community.
- Research - Analyse feedback from the community and translating the insights into actionable improvements.
- Growth - execute marketing campaigns to drive growth and build a community of loyal members.
- Promotions - promote activities, programs, and campaigns as well as build partnerships with other community managers from other projects for collaborations.
- Support - facilitate partners and PR teams to tell a compelling and coherent narrative about Analog and the role of the company and its products.
- Preferably 3+ years experience in a similar field (community engagement, digital marketing brand awareness/exposure, securing collaborators).
- Preferably 2+ year experience community building in crypto, blockchain, web3 space.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of blockchain technology.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in social media marketing.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Friendly and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and on multiple projects at once.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Social Media Crypto Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.