Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
Our Enterprise sellers are expert storytellers and problem-solvers - we help financial services, payment processors and asset managers to track and prevent fraud, and work with law and accounting firms to track and investigate fraudulent activities, all that include cryptocurrency.
Enterprise Account Executives are experienced in both new business and account management, and are market specialists. They establish trust and build strong relationships within their target market, Banking and Financial Services stakeholders, tailoring their sales approach to their needs, and evangelizing Chainalysis solutions in a compelling yet approachable way. We measure success by the attainment of assigned quota, accuracy of forecasting, and the growth of accounts in the region. They are experts at navigating complex sales cycles. and still enjoy the thrill creating a calculated account plan and then closing a deal. We measure your success by your ability to accurately forecast revenue and hit (read: exceed) quotas and the engagement of your team.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Youexceeded your quota and substantially increased our foothold in the corporate and financial markets within Switzerland/Liechtenstein/Austria through strategic prospecting and developing your sales pipeline as well as expanding existing accounts
- Your relationships with customers are built on trust and transparency resulting in network referrals that ultimately build Chainalysis’ brand awareness
- You’ve built a diverse pipeline of opportunities resulting in consistent and accurate forecasting
- You’ve consistently used data from sales figures, marketing campaigns, and promotional activities to enable you to meet and exceed sales goals
- You’ve helped us develop compelling product positioning and messaging specific to market trends, competitive drivers, region-specific sales channels, and more
- Product and Engineering teams rely on your advice and input to inform new product features and solutions
- You have relationships across departments at Chainalysis allowing you to provide expert advice to prospects related to technical concepts, product roadmaps, solutions implementations, training, and craft appropriate customer proposals
A background like this helps:
- Demonstrated history in a previous B2B SaaS sales role
- Strong industry knowledge
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- Track record in new business development and market creation
- You don’t have to be a blockchain expert, but you’re insatiably curious and willing to learn
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Sales Web3 Jobs, Business Development Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Executive Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Accounting Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Please let Chainalysis know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!