At Offchain Labs, we’re building a platform to unlock the full potential of smart contracts, making them private, affordable, and easy for developers. Our working prototype of Arbitrum runs on top of Ethereum and interoperates with native Ethereum contracts and tokens. We make smart contracts easier to develop at scale, with production level security. Our developer tools do the heavy lifting to add a flexible second layer to decentralized application architecture so our clients can focus on business logic and user experience.
After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A in April 2021, we are ready to hire several Sr. Software Engineers that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity. Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
What you'll do:
- Develop communications and public relations strategies that align all aspects of Offchain Labs
- Own the company's external narratives, working closely with engineers, the marketing team, and other stakeholders to craft the content
- Create and update processes and methodologies that improve our documentation culture
- Co-develop thoughtful Blockchain, DeFi, and innovative financial engineering content that proves ourselves as the thought leaders in this space we believe we are
- Produce engaging multi-channel content for our social, public relations, and developer experience efforts
Who you are:
- Relevant experience in a professional communications or writer’s role
- Experience working in the blockchain industry
- Proven success in public relations and increasing brand awareness
- Proven abilities in managing communications strategies and content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, Ethereum Crypto Jobs, Public Relations Web3 Jobs, Copywriter Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Offchain Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!