Product Communications Manager
At Offchain Labs, we’re building a platform to unlock the full potential of smart contracts, making them private, affordable, and easy for developers. Our working prototype of Arbitrum runs on top of Ethereum and interoperates with native Ethereum contracts and tokens. We make smart contracts easier to develop at scale, with production level security. Our developer tools do the heavy lifting to add a flexible second layer to decentralized application architecture so our clients can focus on business logic and user experience.
After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A in April 2021, we are ready to hire several Sr. Software Engineers that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity. Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional waysAs a Product Communications Manager, you will support digital marketing efforts across multiple channels (blog, social media, email, and web), create content for the team's in-person presence (presentations, speaking engagements, etc.), and manage the programming of digital and IRL conferences (day-of schedule, identification of ecosystem partners, and driving narratives IRL)
What you'll do:
- A key focus will involve developing product messaging, proactive pitches, presentations, and thought leadership narratives for the products produced by the company and ecosystem.
- Create collateral that effectively communicates the value of these products, driving narratives within the community and increasing demand for our products and services.
- Identify subject matter experts across the organization and work with them to create presentations for speaking engagements. Collaborate with these subject matter experts in creating digital content across multiple mediums (written, video, animation, etc.).
- For owned events and conferences, develop a compelling program that drives business goals and objectives. Take ownership of the coordination of the run of the show, which will include internal and external speakers.
- Represent and nurture our community through active engagement in relevant in-person, digital, and on-chain events
- Monitor and analyze the performance of content using analytics tools to make data-driven decisions and continuously improve content strategies.
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to understand the product roadmap and content requirements for product releases. You must have a deep understanding of our product offerings and be able to provide input on content development based on customer needs and market trends.
- You will need to stay up-to-date on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and customer needs to ensure our product marketing strategies remain relevant and effective. Proactively research and analyze industry trends and use this information to inform your product marketing strategies.
Who you are:
- Relevant experience in product marketing for technology companies, with a focus on blockchain solutions.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and its applications in various industries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate across teams.
- Excellent oral, written, and visual communicator while working with highly technical subjects. Proficiency in using communication and analytics tools.
- You’re eager to wrangle ambiguity in a growing startup and are comfortable driving projects from planning to completion
- Proven track record of developing content for both digital and IRL environments
- Results-driven with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Periodic travel to attend industry conferences and events is required.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Social Media Web3 Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Ethereum Web3 Jobs, Startup Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Offchain Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!