Product Owner / Business Development - Derivatives
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.We are growing our high-impact derivatives business development team and looking for passionate and self-driven team members with experience of uplifting retail or institutional derivatives business.
- Research and identify new business opportunities to grow wallet share, increase revenue channels and capture new client segments
- Be the product owner, coordinate with cross-functional teams (Product, Quant, Ops, Marketing, Country Teams) to execute business strategy and rollout new derivatives business products
- Develop market-fit and innovative trading, execution and analytics strategies to broaden business product offerings to meet retail and institutional client needs and improve client experience
- Proactively monitor KPIs, competitor landscape, VIP clients and community feedback to iterate overall product, marketing and business strategy
- More than 4 years of experience in business development, product or tech function at financial institutions, preferably at retail broker, crypto exchange, investment fund, institutional brokerage or electronic trading firm
- Passionate about the crypto industry. Experience on algo trading, high/low-touch execution service, derivatives trading would be advantageous but not essential
- Detail-oriented, results focused individual who can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin is advantageous due to the focus of the role
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Business Development Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Venture Capital Crypto Jobs, Quant Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.